This website (“Website”) and associated websites are maintained and operated by:
Perla Tourist AD
Address: 67 Tsanko Tserkovski Str.1421 Sofia, Bulgaria,
hereinafter referred to as “Perla Tourist”.
At Perla Tourist , we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on our Website to deliver services and enhance your experience. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for our management. The use of the website of Perla Tourist is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use our services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the specific data protection regulations in the Republic of Bulgaria, applicable to Perla Tourist.
As the controller, Perla Tourist has implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this Website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Perla Tourist through the website: “edelweissborovets.com” has due care for the protection of the Customer’s (“Data Subject’s”) personal data that have become known and have been collected as a result of filling in the electronic booking form for making a reservation on our Website. This obligation is waived if the Customer has provided false data.
Subject to the applicable laws, Perla Tourist may use and process the collected personal data of the Clients for the purposes of hotel accommodation.
Any other purposes for which the data might be used will be in line with Bulgarian and EU legislation, applicable international regulations, Internet ethics and the good moral rules.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS?
Perla Tourist collects and processes those personal data that are necessary and associated with the administration and organization of our hotel services, and we act as a personal data administrator (“Data Controller”). We collect only the minimum personal data necessary on a statutory reason, for contract performance, for protection of the company’s legitimate interest or only if we have received your prior explicit consent for that.
If a data subject contacts us by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject are automatically stored. When making a reservation or inquiry through our Website contact form, we collect:
- Your two/three names,
- E-mail address
- Contact phone
Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to Perla Tourist are stored for the purpose of processing the reservation and completing the required hotel service, or contacting the data subject. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
Perla Tourist shall process and store the personal data of the Client (“Data Subject”) only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by the European legislator or the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject to.
If the storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the European legislator or another competent legislator expires, the personal data are routinely blocked or erased in accordance with legal requirements.
PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
Perla Tourist shall not share, report or disclose your personal data for marketing or other purposes to third parties, except in cases we are obliged to report specific information to competent public authority on a statutory reason. Perla Tourist shall not sell or provide your information to third parties or use it for purposes for which we did not notify the Data Subject in advance and had not received a prior consent.
We may disclose Personal Data if we have a good-faith belief that the disclosure is reasonably necessary (a) to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) to enforce agreements we have with you; (c) to address fraud or security issues; or (d) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Perla Tourist or our employees or customers.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS?
Perla Tourist processes your personal data only in accordance with the stated purposes and within the due terms.
The collected personal data are in the described minimum volume and only for our determined and clearly defined purposes and storage terms. Data access is only available to a limited number of individuals at Perla Tourist, who are trained and instructed how to work with the personal data.
In connection with the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation, Perla Tourist has undertaken a detailed analysis and audit of all our processes related to the processing of personal data. As part of this analysis, we check our partners, revise our procedures and rules, train our employees, use experienced consultants to ensure that you meet the highest standards of privacy and security of your information.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Data Subjects may request Perla Tourist to correct their personal data if the data is inaccurate or outdated and Perla Tourist is obliged to correct the inaccurate or outdated personal data in a timely manner.
Data Subjects may request Perla Tourist to restrict the use of their personal data insofar as this limitation is not contrary to the legal regulations or to other legitimate reasons.
Data Subjects may request their personal data to be deleted (the right to be forgotten) by Perla Tourist, provided that the deletion does not conflict with the law or other legitimate reasons for their storage and processing.
The Data Subject has the right to be informed:
- whether his or her personal data have been processed;
- for which purposes the personal data are processed;
- the ways in which his/her personal data are processed;
- the types of personal data that the Website processes.
The Data Subject undertakes not to interfere with and impede Perla Tourist activities in the exercise of the provided rights.
If Data Subjects would like to ask questions about their rights or if they are willing to perform such, please contact us at:……………………………
TOOLS FOR PROTECTION YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Perla Tourist has introduced technologies and policies to protect the privacy of your personal data against unauthorized access and misuse and will keep updating these measures, as applicable.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13 years and we do not collect, use, disclose or process in any way personal data of children under the age of 13.
For this reason, Perla Tourist requires that personal information (such as your name, address, and email address) is not sent to us, if you are under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 but want to ask a question or use this website in any way that requires you to provide personal information, please ask your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Cookies and Usage Tracking
Cookies are pieces of information that are placed on your device when you visit our Website. We use several types of cookies, and each performs different functions. The information in the cookies may be linked to Personal Data. Cookies allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, store your preferences, and generally improve your Web experience.
You can change your browser settings to enable or disable cookies or to display a warning before accepting a cookie. However, keep in mind that deleting cookies will prevent you from using many of the features of the Website. Cookies also enable us to personalize your preferences, including search, and “remember me.”
We use external cookies to track your behavior on our Website, including your search terms, documents accessed, and pages visited. We also analyze this data to improve our research offerings and make enhancements to the Website.
Apart from internal cookies described above, by visiting our Website, you may additionally receive cookies from third parties we cooperate with. External cookies are set by third parties and you may wish to consult their websites for privacy policies. You can do so by clicking on the hyperlinks below.
Google (such as but not limited to Google Analytics, YouTube, Google Maps)
We aggregate statistics of the type of applications used to browse our Website and the regional source of that browsing for analysis. This information is not personally identifiable.
Your current settings is: “I Agree”
I don’t Agree
If you choose not to receive cookies from our websites, in addition you may want to cleanup our cookies that were already placed on your device. The website http://www.aboutcookies.org/ describes a process how to remove cookies from your computer.
Alternative text for Cookies, more general:
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
Existence of automated decision-making
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
This policy is current as of 29/05/2020
The present User Agreement contains provisions for online booking of rooms and services at Edelweiss Hotel, address: 67 Tsanko Tserkovski Str., Sofia 1421, Bulgaria.
The terms of the Agreement are general and valid for booking rooms and services at Edelweiss Hotel by our Clients (hereinafter called also “Customer-s” or “User-s”) through our own online booking system.
Providing the opportunity for direct booking and payment through the reservation module on the website of Edelweiss Hotel.
Making a reservation and payments
- a) The execution of a reservation procedure through the online reservation system of Edelweiss Hotel is considered an Agreement for the selected services between the Client (the User) and the Hotel in the specific period of time. Any obligations and complaints regarding the services provided apply only to customers who have effectively made actual reservations for the relevant services. The processed reservation can be paid by any of the methods offered by the system. Edelweiss Hotel reserves the right to change payment methods in the online booking form.
- Payment by bank card: Depending on the selected service and tariff, the Client may be invited by the system to pay the value of the entire reservation or part of it – for example, the price of the first night in the hotel, specified in the reservation online module. Payment is made in a secure window of the payment system. In case of initial partial payment for the reservation, please note that the rest of the amount is payable on arrival and check-in at the Edelweiss Hotel.
- Credit / debit card (for guarantee): The payment module would require from the Client to enter credit / debit card information in the relevant fields of the booking form. The provided data is transmitted to the Hotel through secure communications on a protected server. Edelweiss Hotel will withdraw or block the specified amount from the bank card, which amount corresponds to the value of the service. If for any reason we are unable to make the necessary transactions with your card to guarantee your reservation, the reservation may be refused or canceled. Please check the validity period of your bank card and whether there are enough funds in your account to pay for the requested service.
- Prepayment of the booked services by Bank transfer. This method is applicable when 100% or less of the requested services have to be paid in advance. The determination of the amount due will be made during the reservation procedure. Bank transactions are available both for legal entities or individuals. Payment must be made within 3 working days of booking. The Hotel reserves the right to limit the non-cash payment of reservations to 5 days before the date of arrival. Please note that upon check-in at the hotel, you may be asked to present the payment document.
- Please pay attention: The Hotel is entitled to set non-refundable rates. Under the terms of such tariffs, Edelweiss Hotel does not owe a refund of the initial payment received (in full or in part) in the event of cancellation or non-arrival of the customer. The Hotel charges the amount received as a penalty.
- b) The reservation of rooms and services is settled directly during the reservation procedure. The confirmation of the reservation will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the Client after the completion of the reservation procedure.
Change and cancellation of reservation
In case of need for changes or cancellation of a reservation, it is necessary to send an e-mail with a precisely and clearly formulated request for changes or with a description of the reason for the requested cancellation to e-mail address: email@example.com
If it is possible to make the desired changes or cancellations, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that cancellations are only made according to the conditions set for the relevant rate, chosen when the reservation has been made. After confirmation by the Hotel that the reservation can be canceled, the amounts paid will be refunded accordingly:
- a) If the Client has used an electronic payment method with a bank card, when the cancellation of the reservation is made in due time and approved by the Hotel, the sum will be sent back to the bank card or to the electronic wallet used during the reservation procedure, within about 15 working days from the day we confirmed the cancellation of the reservation. The time between the return and receipt of the money from the Client depends on the internal banking procedures and the internal procedures of the payment systems.
- b) If the Client had used the Credit / Debit Card (for guarantee) payment method and cancels a booking on time, within the free cancellation period, the amount deducted from your credit card will be refunded by Edelweiss
- c) If the Client had used a bank transfer to pay for the reservation, when the reservation is canceled on time and approved, the money will be returned to the same bank account upon receipt, after deducting the payment system commission.
- d) In case of late cancellation of the reservation or non-arrival of the Client, Edelweiss Hotel may apply a penalty. The rules for late cancellation and the exact conditions for penalty charges are set by the Hotel. During the booking procedure, please read the booking conditions, the special offer rules, and the late cancellation conditions, which are listed on the Hotel’s website and on the online booking system.
In case of early (prior the booked period) departure of the Client, the Hotel reserves the right to charge the Client according to the pre-established conditions for early departure.
Price of rooms and services
(a) The prices indicated in the Edelweiss Hotel’s online reservation system are valid for the relevant booking conditions, made through the system in accordance with the type of the Hotel rate.
- b) The reservation of rooms and services is processed according to the set prices for the respective dates of requested stay in Edelweiss The calculated price of the rooms and services is mandatory for each reservation. Some prices may be shown without local taxes and fees.
- c) All prices indicated in the online reservation system are set in the respective currency.
- a) The data entry and the processing of the payment made by a bank card shall be performed on the secure page of the payment system, which has passed through international certification. Client’s confidential data is completely protected. When working with confidential data, a standard for information protection, created by the payment systems Visa and MasterCard – PCI DSS, is applied. Data transfer technology ensures security through the use of encryption protocols and a 3-D Secure system.
All information in the booking form is provided with maximum accuracy. However, there may be errors and we kindly ask our Clients to inform us if they find such, in a timely manner. Information related to the Edelweiss Hotel, such as a description of the hotel, the premises, photos, services, prices, etc., is provided by the Hotel management.